Marketplace Rewards Program
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all customers of Mount Gambier Marketplace.
2. Centre management staff are ineligible to take part in this promotion,
3. Centre Specialty store staff and their immediate families are eligible to enter this promotion but cannot enter using transactions from their own stores.
4. Marketplace Rewards Cards can be used in conjunction with existing store loyalty programs.
5. The promotion begins at 9am, Thursday 2nd of July 2020 and ends on Sunday 30 of August at 10:00pm.
6. Speciality retailers will be given Mount Gambier Marketplace Rewards cards to give out to customers and also be provided with uniquely designed stamps to identify the issuing store.
7. Entry into the promotion can be made once a purchase has been made on any day/s during the promotion as long as the receipts total $10 or more from any participating Specialty Food Retailer at Mount Gambier Marketplace.
Major stores –Woolworths and Big W and General Specialty stores are not part of this promotion and therefore customers will not be able to earn stamps from shopping at those stores
8. When a purchase has been made the store retailer will place a stamp on one of the 10 spots available on the card, write the dollar amount that was spent to receive that stamp and also date the card in the stamp area.
9. Only ONE stamp will be given to the customer per purchase/transaction of $10 or higher per day.
10. NO Split transactions.
11. Once a customer has completed their Rewards card in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotion, customers must fill in the details requested on the card (name, email address) and hand it over to a Specialty Food Retailer to receive a $15 Marketplace Rewards Voucher, which can be spent in any participating Specialty Food Retailer during the promotion period.
12. This Offer is valid to the first 200 customers who present a completed Marketplace Rewards Card to a participating Specialty Food Retailer within the promotion period.
13. The vouchers are NOT redeemable for cash.
14. Vouchers must be redeemed within seven (7) days of issue.
15. Once the winner has accepted their prize, Mount Gambier Marketplace has no further part in the prize and are therefore released from any responsibility after the prize has been claimed.
16. Mount Gambier Marketplace Centre Management may use the information supplied by the entrants in the competition for the compilation of a mailing list of Mount Gambier Marketplace. The entrants must tick the opt out box to not subscribe to the mailing list. Those who are signed up can opt out at any time at the bottom of all email correspondence. This information will be available to Mount Gambier Marketplace, and Colliers International Pty Ltd.
17. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Management reserves the right to refuse the prize redemption to any entrant who does not comply with the above terms and conditions.
18. In case of a dispute or challenge, Centre Management’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The promoter is Colliers International Pty Ltd trading as Mount Gambier Marketplace ABN 73 007 897 663.